Thursday, January 14, 2016

We are STILL Celebrating Christmas.........

It all started yesterday. I was on Facebook, clicked on some page that I don't ever remember seeing, and there were TWO videos of Tristen and Nate. They have been there since Christmas, but never showed up until yesterday! Thanks Cindy...... they were precious.

Then today I was cleaning up the boxes on the dining room table, and found MORE candy in the boxes.  There are unopened chocolate covered pretzels, chocolates, peppermints, cookies, etc.  When all the candy and food came, we divided it up. I thought Sherrill had eaten all of his, but the ones in gift boxes he never opened. He ate mostly the items in the first few boxes we opened, and the tins and totes. It's all still good, so we have a whole lot more of snacking to do!

Then finally there were the new fuzzy socks that I just washed. I will really need these on these cold nights.

Then there is the new tablecloth that is still waiting to put on the kitchen table.......

And there is the one gift still in the chair waiting to be dropped off at UPS to be returned.

And yesterday Sherrill went to Pet Smart to return a blade/comb for Jack's new clippers, and the girl asked him if he had used them. He had to tell her, "NO, if I had, do you REALLY think I would be returning them? ? ?

Last of all are all the Christmas cards we received that need to be put away in the box......yes, I keep them all.

This was a Christmas that just keeps on giving.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just realized, I haven't even posted any Christmas pictures!
    Guess that's a job for another day.

    ReplyDelete