Friday, January 29, 2016

Movie Night for the OLD Folks!

Tonight was movie night. I got to choose, so I thought Sherrill might get a kick with Straight Out of Compton. He made it through about the first hour, and he went to bed.

Brandon, my nephew, served a mission in California, and Compton was one of the cities he lived in. He always talked about how poor it was, and all the gangs and violence. I guess it lived up to its reputation.

I sat back and for two and a half hours this old woman forgot she was a granny.  I can still keep beat with the music, and "make a move or two"!  That's the kind of movie that makes you remember your youth........ Yep, been there, done that! You kids don' know what you missed out on....... not living in the 1960's and 70's. 

Enjoy each and every day. You never know what is just around the corner.......

No comments:

Post a Comment