Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Scott


Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday dear Scott
Happy Birthday to YOU! ! ! !!

Welcome to the family. Tell Mandy to bake you a cake!

7 comments:

  1. Kelli.......where have you been girl?
    Meet Scott, my newest son in law. You know, the one that has promised to keep Mandy straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what?!?!? when did they get married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere like July 17th or 18th....whichever was a Friday. They were in High School together for a while before he moved away. I think she picked him up on Facebook. Meghan and Seth seem to like him, and I think he passed Grandpa's test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well grandpa doesnt seem to know the difference in anyone these days! he calls everyone but another name..so who does grandpa really think this is? lol. i guess i didnt know because i didnt see a post on here about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelli, you are right. I didn't realize that she didn't post it. The last post was when she got the ring. She sent out texts the day it happened. Kat didn't even get the text. She also sent it to Christy, Abby, Wendy, and some number I didn't recognize. Yep, Grandpa still mixes up names. He was really confused with this one, because there was a Scott #1 and now Scott#2. We never met Scott#1 though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha!!! I did send Kat a text. Kelli, I don't have ur number. and mom, why have a wedding when ur out of the state?? we will be at the outter banks Sept 6 - 12 if anyone wants to come out!! we've got a house in some town called Wave. its a 4 bedroom house. his friend Mike and his wife Jenny are coming for the week also and that's it.

    However, mom, Scott said to let you know that Scott #2 said thanks. lol he was reading the blog with me.

    ReplyDelete