Friday, August 29, 2014

Moving on Up.......

 
 
 
Yep, tomorrow I will be moving.
I will be heading out to Beryl, Utah for a couple of weeks.
 
Isaac is in school, riding the bus, and so far things are working out. Eli gets home about 2:20, and Isaac gets home around 4:00. If all goes well, Kat could be home as soon as 4:30. Early release day is Wednesday, so Eli will have a little longer to babysit then.
 
Eli has practiced with the tube feeding, (apple juice after school) and Isaac has about mastered eating yogurt by himself (making a mess). So, my work is done here, and it's time to move on. I have packed up my suitcases, and will be heading out early tomorrow morning.
 
I will miss my babies here. I will miss the lunch conversations with Sto about girls, school, and life in general. I will miss watching dumb tv shows with Eli (He has every Big Bang Theory and The Office on the DVR). I will miss all the little smart comments Eli blurts out every now and then. And of course Isaac, the little man that climbs up in your lap, wanting a hug or kiss. The same little man that grabs you by the hand and makes you get up and go with him so he can show you what he wants. And, the same little man that rules the house, every tv, and every electronic device he can find. He keeps you busy every waking hour, but his little laugh and dances are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
 
Get ready Mc Ewans, I am headed your way! I'm going down to experience life on the farm.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment