Sunday, August 3, 2014

Football fan???

So I'm really not a Redskins fan.  I'll watch football but don't really get that much into it.  Scott on the other hand is like Sto ... a Hugh Redskins fan.  Two weeks ago I got us VIP tickets for training camp here thanks to Geico and the Redskins.  Then tonight I get an awesome email from the Redskins saying I won ONE VIP pass for this Sundays practice.   :-)  Sto and Scott are so jealous!!!  Lol

2 comments:

  1. Just give Scott one of your little shirts and a pair of "Daisey Dukes" and let him go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... he's actually a little upset. Over a million people tweeted and only 100 got picked. He says he's gonna go with me and hang out on the other side of the field. I told him we would try to sneak him over with my pass. It's breakfast, access to the players, giveaways ... everything like what we had the other weekend with Geico. Now he wants me to start entering for every contest they have.

    ReplyDelete