Monday, August 11, 2014

And they are off.........



 


Yep......they are all off to school.
Eli forgot his lunch and phone, so that required a quick trip back to school.
Isaac's school was having breakfast for parents 30 minutes before school.
Kenny is riding to school with a 17 year old girl!
Isaac's bus driver never called, so he might not have a ride home today.
And....the house is quiet. Just me and Katie dog. I miss my babies already. I can't wait for the school bus!

4 comments:

  1. I came July 8th, and am scheduled to leave the 20th. Not sure yet though what I am going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ... you know you miss papa smurf. I can't believe the kids are back in school already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take to "fat boy" about 3 times a day. He's really lonesome, but LOVES controlling the remote and eating all the junk food he is NOT supposed to have. He had to call to ask how to check his blood sugar.

    ReplyDelete