School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
It's a moon cup and it's a reusable tampon. They come in 2 different sizes (pre-birth& after-birth) and 2 different plastic's. I have 2. Every woman need's one of these for there food storage.
Looks like a plunger to me
That's cute Kelli. I thought about an oil funnel.
WOW...I am going to say it is used for female urination. So ladies can pee like a guy. (no, i dont have one). Google "gogirl" or "the whiz". Very interesting..
Kellie and Mom y'all are just nut's and Wendy Eeeewwwww!! Y'all are going to be up the creek when if the store ever sells out.
Christy, you were right, it's a moon cup.I wonder when they started making these!
They were invented in about 1867. Here's an article on the history of moon cupshttp://www.labyrinth.net.au/~obsidian/clothpads/Cups_history.html
It's a moon cup and it's a reusable tampon. They come in 2 different sizes (pre-birth& after-birth) and 2 different plastic's.
ReplyDeleteI have 2. Every woman need's one of these for there food storage.
Looks like a plunger to me
ReplyDeleteThat's cute Kelli. I thought about an oil funnel.
ReplyDeleteWOW...I am going to say it is used for female urination. So ladies can pee like a guy. (no, i dont have one). Google "gogirl" or "the whiz". Very interesting..
ReplyDeleteKellie and Mom y'all are just nut's and Wendy Eeeewwwww!! Y'all are going to be up the creek when if the store ever sells out.
ReplyDeleteChristy, you were right, it's a moon cup.
ReplyDeleteI wonder when they started making these!
They were invented in about 1867. Here's an article on the history of moon cups
ReplyDeletehttp://www.labyrinth.net.au/~obsidian/clothpads/Cups_history.html