School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Running Away
I was on my way to town and I found 2 little boys running away from home.They were walking along side a major 4 lane highway. What would you do? I stopped them and called 911. I put them in the back of my pickup.One was not wear shoes and the had a heavy winter jacket on. The cops come and took the little boys on drive around the neighborhood trying to find there home. These boys were 3 and 5 yrs old. They told me they were running away from home because mommy was going to leave daddy because he has no job. The 5 yrs boy said he didn't want to live with mommy and was going to run away till she left and come back and live with daddy. Because he loved daddy and didn't want to go with mommy. How sad. I was just dumb struck. If you lost 2 little boys, how long would it take you to call the police to report them missing?? So I wonder what ever happened to the boys and if the parents were charged? I guess I'll have to ask for the police report in a couple of days to find out. What did everyone do today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment