Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shopping for a birthday present



Someone in the family has a birthday coming up this weekend. I decided to be brave and go out shopping for a present. No massive stores, just somewhere I could run in and out real fast. I don't want to be around a lot of people or crowds and germs like at Walmart or Target. So, I head to Belks, go in the back door, and I am right where I need to be. Yuck! You should have seen some of the junk. Some of it looked like it could have been sold at Family Dollar! Then I head to a little shop Ana Banana's. Just looking for a simple  necklace or bracelet. Nope, nothing there either. Well, next door was a jewelry store. What! nothing there either.
If I take the time and trouble to take a shower, shave my legs, wash my hair, roll my hair, get dressed, and go to town, they should at LEAST have what I am looking for.

Looks like I will be making another trip soon. Why didn't I go to amazon.com last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment