School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
AT&T VS ME!
Another 95 minutes on the phone today with AT&T. After all that time they realized Safari (Mac's Internet)
doesn't work with their website! I had to go to their website to register, apply for rebates, etc. Glad we got that straightened out.
Added to those problems, someone hacked my yahoo email, which somehow is also attached to AT&T
and sent out emails to the contacts in that address book. I got a call from Uncle Doug this morning. Not only did My email send him something, Mandy's did too.
Too much drama for this old woman. Guess I'm going to have to recruit me a good computer geek.
And did I mention I lost two years of Sherrill's Business data in Quicken? It took about a day, but I finally found it! This time I printed it out.
Tomorrow will be a better day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment