Monday, January 2, 2012

Sick peoples....

Hello family.  And yes mom, that includes you.  :)   Mom has been sick the past few day and now I have an eye infection.  I woke up Saturday and my left eye was red.  Its only gotten worse so I've had to start wearing my glasses.  I've stayed in my room so I don't get moms cuties or so that I don't give her what I have.  i see her in passing a few times a day but that's about it.  If I'm not at work or church, I've been in my room since Saturday.  I haven't even been out of the room to have dinner with them.  :( 

So I hope everyone is healthy and had a great New Years.  (Mom was the only one here that stayed up til midnight. lol  )   And for those of you here in NC, don't freeze tonight and tomorrow.  It's going to drop 20 degrees again and it's gonna be soooooo cold!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment