Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chilly Morning


When I got up this morning it was a little "chilly". The heat stays on 67 and is usually warm enough, but this morning it was a little cool. I wanted something Hot to drink, but I don't drink coffee, and the hot chocolate packs in the closet are no telling how old. I thought if I just had an old tea pot, I could fill it with water, fill it with spices like cinnamon, ginger, add in a little vanilla, and just the steam and aroma might make me fill a little better. No such luck. I opted instead for a bowl of Bran Flakes with cold, cold milk.
 I think I am going to start looking for an old tea pot. I've never had one, but think one would be nice. I'll let you know what I find.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I think my picture is a cofee pot. The spout is different......right?

    ReplyDelete