Hey everyone,
i hope everyone is good. School is good for Nate and mom and dad are busy with work. This week is going to fast. School is good for me. I really like it. When I said that to Nate and my parents they all just looked at me like I was crazy. I really like the English project we are doing. We have to find a unsolved mystery. And if it has any picture we need to get one cause you never know if there is something like ghost. It sounds crazy but you never know if they are true. I'm thinking of doing mine on a murder like a really crazy one or something were people disappeared. Well that's about it we haven't been doing a lot because of all the homework or Nate wrestling which he is doing really well on. He got first last Friday and second the week before.
Go Nate!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on that English project!