I enjoying talking to the grandkids getting their stories of what happened at school. I talk to Eli almost every day. Today he was telling me about the "Big Test" the class had to take. The teacher had decided they would think better and concentrate more with chewing gum. So, the chewing gum was passed out before the test. I wonder if the answers were printed in the labels.Chris continues with Driver's Education. He has had his permit since before he left Vegas, but the state of Washington requires you to take drivers ed before you can get your license. Today he drove the driver's ed teacher around during lunch.
Seth got his progress report today. He got all A's and B's. Conduct..........TALKATIVE. We have another little angel that TALKS alot too, but I won't mention her name.
Wendy, is Olivia still going to Myrtle Beach to dance? Cameron can come stay with us if he wants.
Blegen kids, where are you? Tristen, I haven't heard from you in awhile.
Christy lost all 6 of her puppies. Things are sad at her house. I think she might be planning a trip home for the summer though!
Come on folks, what's the latest news and views?
Great reports for everyone and sorry for your loss Christy.
ReplyDeleteOlivia isnt going to Myrtle due to one little girl not wanting to, but her recital is June 11 at 1pm in Garner at the Historic Auditorium. She is so excited. They won in Smithfield. Her team won 4 trophies which included judges choice. You are all welcome to come see her dance. We want to do more competitions just waiting on the word. Cameron would have loved to come visit. They talk about the cousins all the time.
Cameron finished soccer {yeah} and they have their party soon.
Thank you summer. He tracks back in on May 18 and out on June 30 and tracks back in July for 2nd grade..wow how times flies.
Randy and I are well..ok maybe.
love
wendy
Cameron 2nd grade in July......it does a mom proud! No how many times you have been there, done that, It's different with each one.
ReplyDeleteThat Liv is quite the little dancer! She dances with a song in her heart.
Let's plan them a sleep over somewhere between that May-June break.
OOpps, I read it wrong. Let's still plan it between his May and June session!
ReplyDeleteI want to put them outside in a tent, that is if James will loan me his! I figure we could stay outside until midnight-2AM.