Jessie and Bullseye
Aliens and the claw...
Woody
Buzz
As you can see, we had close seats and we had a blast. I didn't tell the kids where we were going but they were so happy when we got there and they figured it out. And to make it sweeter, we parked less then 10 yards from the door. :) The kids went through three snow cones, popcorn and of course we had to buy a hat and sword. If anyone has a chance to go to a Disney on Ice show, you need to go. Everyone will have a blast!
Mandy I know the reason you got to park so close, You stole a Handicap sticker.
ReplyDeleteNope. Mom offered it but I didn't take it. I just got lucky and parked in the VIP section. And no mom, I didn't pay for VIP parking. Well, I had to pay $10 but everyone did.
ReplyDelete