Friday, December 3, 2010

13 kids down 4 to go

I worked like a wild woman Black Friday weekend ordering presents for the grandkids. There are so many kids, this year I decided one present per child. It's just too much to set a price limit, then buy the same number of presents of the same value for each child. So far I have 13 ordered and on the way with 4 left to go. I have Cameron, Tristen, Carter and Kelli left. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.

Carter did come over the other day and told me he wanted a dog. My first thought, "Great, I'll get him a REAL dog, and then just buy him a dog house." Seems like a good idea doesn't it?
Then I remembered, his parents didn't even want him to have a rabbit one year. So, dog, or no dog.......that is the question!

7 comments:

  1. My vote is for a dog; Every child NEEDS to grow up with a pet and learn how to take care of one. Ask James how many dog's did we have growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you can always get Cameron a snake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO SNAKE!!!!! We have a dog and Cameron loves taking care of him when he "wants" to, but he does look forward to him everyday after school....i vote dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered Cameron's and Carter's present. Now my two South Dakota girls are left. Perhaps 50 gallons of hot chocolate and little white doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli would be in heaven...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote NO dog-they are too much work. Gift ideas for Tristen: gift cards, i tune cards, cd's, dvd's, make-up, anything with volleyball on it.

    ReplyDelete