Christmas activities are coming to a quiet end. All our bellies are full, the trash is waiting to go out, and the kids are playing with their toys. How many of us thought about the real meaning of Christmas? If you go to church, I know your kids know about Jesus, the manger, and the wise men. How about doing good things for people, and just being kind in general.
Hope you and your family know how much you are loved and appreciated. I hope you know too that even though I might not talk to you alot on the phone, or threaten to spank your child, or almost forget a birthday that I wouldn't trade any one of you. Even though from time to time we might bicker, I do know that deep down everyone DOES love their brother and sisters.
I am glad that we are all a family, for better or worse, rich or poor, etc, etc.
Merry Christmas everyone, and know that we love you!
Has everyone figured out that she's speaking about me when she says she wants to spank my kids butt (Meghan)!!!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you had a great Christmas also mom. And just so everyone knows, never say anything about any gifts for mom unless you know she FOR SURE opened it!! Ask her about that, she'll explain!
I believe the last kids I told that to belong to the neighbors!
ReplyDelete