Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

OH My!!! Here I go....I have been so busy that I never post or read this blog...bad big sis...anyway. This year has been a big challenge for the Murray house but we managed to have a good holiday. We do not attend church but it was wonderful to hear our children comment on the manger scenes and they were very knowledgeable. So.....Olivia only asked for threee things and got them all!!! (Mirror, babydoll and princess sheets) Cameron is turning into quite the boy and wants it all. Randy and I received gift cards to our favorite places to eat and we will enjoy them. We finally got a Wii and Cameron beats my butt on everything. I hope that all my family had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

Love
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a good Christmas. I'm sure those kids were excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I bet you can beat your little brother on the Wii. :). I'm glad y'all had a good Christmas. Sorry we didn't get to visit but I will be back in March and will have to plan a trip to visit.

    ReplyDelete