



Happy Birthday to the many faces of Christy. She sure has a face for all occasions. Please note the designs by Kathy in photo's 3 and 4, and the influence on her prom dresses in the later pictures. Christy can go to the sweetest,"Oh can I help you" to the "Don't you even look at me!"I've got to admit though, she is a cutie!
We love you Christy! ! !
Ha Mom likes me the best, I got the most birthday pictures up. I think she just likes looking at pictures of me because I look so much like her when she was that age. Thanks for the pictures mom
ReplyDeleteLove you
Oh, I saved the BEST pictures for later. Now I have to start looking for pictures of Kelli.
ReplyDeletethese pics are too funny!! christy, make sure you show the boys. hope you had a great birthday today.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY! I have to say, the pic in the back seat of that car is the best! When was that? And another thing I noticed, you wear black and white prom dresses both years? Hope you had a good one :)
ReplyDelete