Yes everyone, I'm going back to NC in March but this time without the kids. :). I'm going to go around and label everything in the house that I want when mom and die die. :). REALLY. So we will start a list.... Let me know what you want and I'll tag it for you also. First come first get. :)
Also, in May I will be going to SD to see Kelli's grad. :).
If anyone else would like me to come visit them, let me know.
I get to share everything that belonged to pop and grandma jean with Kathy. And dad, I will take care of Jack for you.
ReplyDeleteI get our new little sister Aurora, all scrapbooking supplies, quilt supplies, craft supplies. All supplies relating to said items. Oh yea and moms cloths and the bedroom suite in her bedroom, also a complete copy of all genology work,also Grandma Nomi's pink flimango's. Actually just stay out of her room. I'll get what I want and them ya'll can have the rest. He He He !!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yea when Dad goes, I want the picture of him and grandma McKeel that is over the fireplace. Mandy you can keep Jack.
ReplyDeleteBetter watch out for the next wife......she might get EVERYTHING! And, if Sherrill goes first, I'm just going to rent my men by the hour!
ReplyDeleteI'll try to be conservative.
Dad just told me that Jack and girl dog get everything. He also informed me that Jack would be able to hire someone to take care of him.
ReplyDeleteOh no....Jack will go for anything or anyone that smells like BACON!
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect cause my little Sherrill LOVES bacon.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let everyone know that by the time you all get here, the house will be empty. And the new renters will already be moved in. I thought mom told everyone that I am the executive of the estate. I will let everyone know when the auction is scheduled for all said items. This means that yes JACK DOG is on the auction block as well. May the bidding begin!!
ReplyDelete