School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
You're going Where? ? ?
Sherrill leaves the house this morning before I get up to go bid a job in Garner. I called him about
9:15 to ask him if he had the address. He told me he did, and to look online at Aversboro Road to see what exit number he takes to get there. "Well Sherrill, just typing in Aversboro Road will NOT tell you how to get there." Let me get off the phone and check out map quest, and I will call you back.
So I did, told him the exit number and all was well. Less than 5 minutes later, I get the call......
do I turn left or right? Really Sherrill? How do I know? Let me look it back up. Right, Right, take a right, to which he quietly replies......."Oh look, there it is".
The man has Garmin in the car with him....... don't you think he would use it?
I have learned that as a part of the aging process, it now takes two people to do the same job that it normally use to take one. So, just be prepared to be sure you have a spouse that YOU want to help you through things FOREVER! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment