Yes, as usual I am already behind. Well, normally I am on top of things, but since Thanksgiving, I am
still a bit behind. Here is what I have been meaning to share with you. Some of you have already seen it, but not Everyone!
Isn't she beautiful? DNA results have her as a 1st cousin, but she is actually my niece Lawkin. I contacted her on the DNA website, not revealing who I am. She is the daughter of my half brother. So, you didn't now I had one of those......well I do, and a half sister roaming out there. I found pictures of her and her dad on Facebook. I think it is marvelous having such beautiful relatives!
This DNA stuff is really interesting. I just found another "cousin" a couple of days ago. He's an old man now, and no where near as cute, but still is exciting nonetheless!


No comments:
Post a Comment