Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Well, I think I Broke It!


I was out cutting grass this morning. The front yard went fine, then I moved on to the back yard. NO problems their either for the first two laps. Remember now I am using the 20 year old shiny red riding mower, that the brakes don't always work, and you can't put it in reverse unless you cut OFF the mower put in reverse, then restart....then stop again, put in drive, and restart. No big problem, until you are turning a curve, and meet up with a tree. NOW, I have already climbed a tree with the same mower in the back yard a year or so ago.....this time wasn't as dramatic, but after doing the stop, start, stop, start routine, I kept on driving. I got about half way around the yard, and then it happened. It felt like the entire under-guts fell out! What to do now? I drove it about 10 feet and parked it under the shelter. Oops, think I will leave it there until the old man tries to back it out!
James...... I need to borrow the John Deere!

No comments:

Post a Comment