School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, September 16, 2017
Getting Ready for Halloween! ! !
Remember this from 2014. Sherrill is in the attic looking for indoor decorations. He wanted to know what color totes they were in, so I had to look back to this post so I could tell him the color. He's still looking for the blue tote, and somehow we have an additional colored one!
I want to get the inside of the house done before the end of the month, then we can work on the outside the first week in October. I think we are going to need to build a new barn to store this stuff.
The old man is just too old to move all that stuff around, and up and down the attic stairs. Perhaps someone would help build us some shelves in the garage for storage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment