Yes, everyday is a new adventure....... just ask Christy. Christy is off this week camping with a group of young women (teenagers). I know there are at least 20, and could be more. This is really stepping out of her norm of life on the farm, and air conditioning.
Then there's Kathy. She should be loading up and moving on down the road today to meet up with Joe. Chris stays behind to work for another 2 weeks before he reports back to school. Can't you imagine Kat and Eli in a moving truck with 3 dogs. I would hate to be a part of that excitement!
She has promised a picture.
As for me, I resume my volunteer jobs this week. I had taken off the month of July to relax and catch up on some things. But now, it's back to work, (without the pay).
As for Mandy, we all know every day is an adventure!
And for Kelli..... good luck with potty training twins! That should be quite the adventure! Don't give up on it....hang in there. It will save you big bucks in the end.
So, get out there and enjoy life. Make every day an adventure!

No comments:
Post a Comment