Last night Gray Cat brought up a new little kitten to the patio area. She fed him, groomed him, and left him there at the bottom of the steps all alone for almost an hour. In the meantime I called dear old "Dr Debbie" to see what I should do. I knew the kitten would not survive alone out there during the night. She gave me her expert advice, which I explained to Sherrill. He said "NO", we were NOT going to feed any kittens, and bring them inside, that we had to get rid of the cats we already had. I waited, and before I went to bed the kitten had disappeared. I sent Sherrill out to see where it was, and Gray Cat had not only brought that kitten, but two others and had moved them in a corner beside the steps at the garage door. I guess she might realize that a small storm is headed this way, and what better place to be than near the "Old Man" that feeds them. Sherrill went out last night and put her out some food and water.
This morning I noticed where he had fed her again, and then I carried her out some cheese when I got up .....(gotta have that calcium)!
So, this is what we have......... three new kittens just waiting to meet their new family! !! !
Oh, their eyes are shut, and they can't walk. They scoot on their bellies!
I put a box with a towel in it to see if she will move them into it. I also put a plastic lid over it to repel any rain.
We had another set of kittens a couple of weeks older than these. One is white with a black mustache. Sherrill calls him "Hitler".
No comments:
Post a Comment