Remember back in September when Sherrill was painting my living room and dining room, and I took my curtains down. Well, I never went and bought any to put back up! My plan was to make them, but then the flood came, and the couple moved in, and he dies, and she moves back in..... you get the message here. The other night while watching a Christmas movie I realized I could NOT put up my trees until I get some curtains. I want the same valance that scallops like my old one. So I thought, why not red velvet and fur. I googled it the next day, and this is what I came up with. No, mine will NOT have the tabs on top, and the bottom will be scalloped, and I haven't decided about the leather strip. I have already ordered the fabric, and the fur. Christy had even said she would make them for me. But, I was so excited, I had everything sent to my house, so my up and coming project will be making 4 Santa Curtains! I might even make one for Sherrill's bathroom! ! !
Today my new Christmas tree will be delivered along with two presents for Sherrill (more about those later). I am SO excited! Christmas is in the air, even if it is 90 degrees outside!

It's July!
ReplyDelete