I received a call from NC Vet Hospital this morning before 8:00 AM. They were writing the final reports for Jack before the meeting with the Dr's this morning. Jack made it through the night with
assistance from his oxygen cage, IV's of glucose, and tender loving care. He is still mad about being there, and will NOT let them touch him, unless he is sedated. He refuses to eat, as I told them he would. She said if all goes well he will be released today.
Then she started some stuff...... they were sending his kidney stones out to be tested to see what type of stones they were.....I was quick to tell her Jack did not care what type of stones they were, I did not care what type stones they were, and if THEY wanted to know, they could pay for that expense.
Then the same goes with the fluid that was in the bladder....it needs to be cultured. We will end up paying for that they say because they need to know what type of med to put him on for a UTI.
Sherrill has arranged his day so he is off working at Bojangles in Sanford today, and will stop by and pick up Jack on the way home.....with a chicken breast in tow. He will probably let him eat it in the hospital parking lot! ! !
So, hopefully the two will be reunited some time this afternoon. One little dog equals so much drama!
No comments:
Post a Comment