School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, January 23, 2017
Older.......But No Wiser
It all started about three weeks ago when I went to have my teeth cleaned. Oh NO......there was a cavity, at the surface of the gum.....how did that happen? This required an extra set of X-rays, because the ones I got 2 years ago that were still good, I had carried to an oral surgeon, and left them with him! So, more $ $ $ $'s.
Yep, that same old wisdom tooth was still impacted, and infected. So, NOW I have to get it out, no choice! A week later I am back in the office, after a weeks of antibiotics, and with the jack hammer running at full speed, part of that little baby was removed. The roots had to remain in tact because the sensitivity of their location to an artery and nerves. So now, another round of antibiotics.
By Friday I am feeling tired, and coughing. By Saturday I know it is bronchitis. By Sunday I am at the Dr. office getting even more antibiotics, prednisone, cough syrup, and the works. Twenty four hours later, I can finally take a somewhat deep breath and not feel like I am coughing a lung up.
Today is another rest day. Tomorrow I go to work for 3 hours, then back to the Dr to get stitches removed on Wednesday.
I am ready for a "Stacation". Stay at home and do NOTHING! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No wonder why you didn't answer when I called last Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteYes, I was having my date with the "Jack Hammer" while Sherrill was in the waiting room laid out on the couch sleeping like a big monkey! ! !
ReplyDeleteI'm telling dad ur picking on him!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete