Finally.... it's all over.
I made my LAST visit to the dentist this afternoon. They had to replace a filling that just Happened
to break apart while they were cleaning my teeth a few weeks ago. I told the Dr I did NOT want to see him for at least 2 years!
The carpet/vinyl man is at Croom Drive today installing everything. After that we will be ready to start moving Phyllis in. Pretty much everything is new from top to bottom. There are a couple of light fixtures we did not replace. New stove still has to be purchased, and she will be using her new stainless steel bottom drawer refrigerator. I am ready to do some spring cleaning and get my house cleaned out and put back together.
Perhaps now Sherrill will be able to get a little rest.
As for me..... next project....... taxes!

No comments:
Post a Comment