Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Oh yes I Did! ! !


Sherrill is back working night shift, painting the inside of Bojangles on Capital Blvd in Raleigh.
So...... as usual........Jack is in the CRAZY mode. He barks ALL NIGHT. He thinks Sherrill is in the house and just won't go to bed. He barks, and barks, and barks! SO......... today I was bold enough to go and buy this..... a Bark Collar.
When Sherrill woke up around lunch time, I showed it to him and he was furious. He said him and Jack were packing up and were going to leave! After I told him that would be OK, he told me that I was NOT going to hurt his dog. 
I explained that I was up all night putting him in the bedroom, in the kitchen, taking him outside, back and forth over and over. I think my eyes were closed for a minimum of two hours, and even then, Jack continued to bark. We have been through this for 2 nights this week, and that's too much!
I'll let you know if Jack and I survive the night. I have work tomorrow, so I WILL get some sleep tonight! 
In the meantime, if you hear the rumor of an old man going down the road with a suitcase, and a dog,
you know who it will be!

2 comments:

  1. Now Scott knows who I get my crazy from!!!! He just said we are crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked! Instead of barking all night, he just howled like a wolf! Sherrill took it off about 5:30 this morning when he got home.

    ReplyDelete