So, what's going on in the real world? ? ? ? ? ?
The old man is still busy painting. He keeps saying he will take a few days off, but that hasn't happened yet!
Mandy is still sick.....she thinks she is dying. She has seen doctors, and more doctors, and there are still more to come.
Christy is in "Happyland". She sold her Cedar City house, so NO MORE RENTERS! Her kids started to school last week, so all is well.
James went to PA, and told me he would call when he got there. Still no word......typical James!
No word from Wendy or Cindy. I am sure they are out loving life and busy with the kids.
Kathy......just got Chris settle in St. George at Dixie State University. So, she's a little sad, and a little happy. Eli is off to High School.
Kelli got out of town even faster than James did. But I am keeping my promise to Blake, I am staying right here.
And for me...... I am Happy, Happy, Happy.......as usual! Take a class, research, volunteer, take another class, research, volunteer, and start all over again! Life is good.

Wait, ur the one telling me im dying.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete