Friday, August 5, 2016

Yes I CAN! ! !

Here we go again.
The remote control has been working sporadically for the past couple of weeks. I told Sherrill the weekend that I would take it in one day this week. SO, yesterday on my way to church, I stopped by Time Warner and picked me up a new one. I had forgotten to leave Sherrill a note NOT to touch the TV.
Well, he got home, his soaps were on, so that was the end of my TV. He readjusted every button, knob, cord, anything he could. By the time I got to it, I knew there was NO hope. The last time this happened it took three days and finally a trip from Mandy to get it fixed!

If you recall, the TV is on TOP of the mantle. It sits on like an 8" wide ledge, and is almost up to my head, way too high for me to get to, not to mention the plugs on the back. I was tired from work, but Sherrill said, "All you have to do is call the TV man".  My idea was to just watch TV in my room.
I called Time Warner, and within just a couple of minutes, I had it up and going. I yelled and laughed so hard, I even had the Time Warner Rep in stitches. I'm glad I was able to make someone happy.
Now I have a remote to set up in the guest bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment