School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, August 26, 2016
Pa Working Hard Today
Sherrill was off work today, so I asked him to make me a flower bed along the side of the carport,
under the pine trees. He had hauled in dirt a couple of weeks ago to build it up. Today he dug out the long line to put the landscape bricks, put down the fabric liner, and filled it up with red brick chips.
Now I can buy some flowers already in pots, dig out some rocks, and plop those flower pots right
in place. No grass.......no problem. I will do pansies for the winter, and no telling what for the summer. I might go ahead and fill in with some mums for now. They should last until the end of Sept.
or even longer if the pine trees keeps the frost off of them. I don't think the cats will pee in the rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Daisies for summer.
ReplyDelete