Wednesday, June 29, 2016

NO I will NOT


Sherrill came in early today for a Dr appointment. Now, he has been going to this Dr for 10 years or so. Today I get a call from him telling me he needs MY Social security number for HIS Dr. I told him NO...... let me talk to someone there. I spoke with the receptionist and she proceeded to tell me that she HAD to have my # to file the claim. I reminded her that she had been filing claims all these years WITHOUT it, and it had always been paid. She transferred my call to the "Insurance Lady", who again asked for the number. I offered to give her the last four digits, and told her that by law that was all I had to provide. Then I reminded to her that on the BCBS Claims form, they do not even ASK
for social security numbers. My name and subscriber number is all she needs!
Now, he always pays his bills each visit.......owes NO outstanding medical bills, so NO, I am not giving up my number!

2 comments:

  1. Mommy mommy mommy.

    Scott said way to stand ur ground

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete