School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, June 10, 2016
Brain Surgery is OVER.........
I drove myself today to have some minor out patient "Brain Surgery". Added to that was a little "eye lift", which has already caused quite a bit of swelling ....... mostly from the numbing stuff and excessive bleeding. Anyway, I was in and out in under an hour. The girls (nurses) apologized over and over because there was so much blood, and it covered the entire left side of my head, and the back of my head. They tried to clean it up with alcohol, but that just turned it an orange color, especially with my white hair. So, I left the office with a wonker swollen right eye, and half of my head covered in red/orange blood.
On my way home I decided to stop by Bogangles for a kids meal. I drive up to the window, and this little black girl looks at me with so much empathy and says, "Oh honey, I am so sorry". I very shyly responded, "There were three of them". She walks away stopping to speak to some co-workers. Within seconds they are making their way to the drive-up window......trying not to stare.
Oh the joys of being an OLD LADY! ! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hold up ... I think you forgot to mention a BUNCH of this to me!!! Ur grounded!!! No more going alone
ReplyDelete