Friday, May 20, 2016

"I Want a Round Egg"

One night this week we had country ham, grits, and eggs for dinner.  I had the grits going in one pan,
ham in another, and had just started cooking my eggs in another. I use my small 8" pan, drop in two eggs, break the yolk, and flip them over.......all while keeping them in one big perfect circle.
As I was taking the eggs out of the pan, I heard a voice behind me "I want a round egg."  What you don't know is Sherrill usually likes to cook his own eggs, but I told him I would make him one.
He got that big smile on his face like a kid! I wonder what he would do if I fixed him these ! ! !


2 comments:

  1. We have a star shaped one! Except it's metal and not plastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have Blake bring it the next time he comes so he can make Grandpa an egg. We will send it back of course!

    ReplyDelete