School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Yes, MaKeel is her name
Ma Keel is giving me a little trouble today!
I turned her off last night before the storms came, then this afternoon when I turned her on, she wouldn't boot up. So......what can I do except call Kat.
She looked it up online, but I was afraid to do what it said. So she got me the number for Ten Plus (the place that took the hard drive out of the Mac that got fried from the lightening!) So I called them,
and they told me what to do. I was instructed to hold down command and S as soon as I touched the start button.
This was just what I needed to remind me to send my files to the cloud. That's the next thing on my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment