School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, October 2, 2015
How Many Days Can YOU go WITHOUT.....
Your Microwave?
Ours died a little over three weeks ago. I told Sherrill I liked having the extra counter space. So, now we are trying to see how long can we go without a microwave. The toughest part is heating up leftovers for Sherrill. I fill up a pie pan, put it in the toaster oven on bake, and let it heat up slow.
The problem is, he eats more than one plate of food.
So, after he eats his first plate, I will wait and see what he wants in his second plate, or third. So far, he has only waited for 2 plates per meal. I guess heating up 3 plates takes just too much time. Jack just can't wait that long. After he eats, he is ready to GO GO GO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment