Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Twins Update

Brooklyn and Braylee now weighing in at a whopping 2.7 pounds each.

Kelli has set up a baby registry at walmart.com under the name Kelli Bonner.  So, take a look and see  what you think.  I gave her a hard time because not a lot of stuff is listed. 

Anyone want to guess on what their birth weight might be?

1 comment:

  1. I will work on adding a few more things to the registry. Right now, anything that's listed is in NEED. Especially diapers. We have amazing consignment stores and so many military families are forever giving stuff away cheap. For example, we were able to get two cribs and a changing table for a total of $140....however, diapers aren't ever found at consignment stores obviously and neither are people ever selling those at a discount price..they're only ever looking to exchange for bigger sizes with other families. So if nobody wants to "think" of what to get, or take a lot of time, diapers are a easy click. We do like pampers brand as well, I just listed luvs because that's what we buy with it being budget friendly. I HATE huggies FYI. Both my boys broke out in those

    ReplyDelete