School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, September 19, 2015
SShhhh Don't tell Sherrill
Sherrill just came in the house and grabbed the kids little plastic grabber so he could pick up pine cones. He was quick to remind me that I should buy myself one like Susan has. (Blake had told us Grandma Sue has a REAL one that she uses). All we have is the kiddie version.
So, AMAZON was just one click away, and I ordered him one for his birthday (which by the way is in 3 days). I had ordered him a chair cover with dog feet print all over it, but it hasn't arrived.
They old man should be happy! We got his birthday cake this morning so we could snack all weekend, and he will have a REAL grabber.......something he has always wanted! Now the toy one can go back to the toy box.
Old folks can be happy with just the simple little things in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment