Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.
I'm sure all the kids had smiles on their faces, candy in their bellies, and loads of excitement.
It was great talking to each of you. For the grandkids that we didn't get a chance to talk to, please have them give us a call.
Just know, that we love each and everyone of you!
Merry Merry Christmas.
Did dad ever open presents??
ReplyDeleteNo, they are still under the tree. I opened mine, he opened one from Cindy because Jack started going for it, and I opened up an unknown box that was for Jack, and he packaged it back up to be returned. He's still doing the "Bah humbug thing". I think he was most upset because I spent all morning talking to you kids on the phone, and he just felt left out. He never talked to anyone until late afternoon, early evening, and that was Christy and Cindy.
ReplyDeleteIf Cindy had not called, he would really be in rare form today!
But hey, he did get up this morning and put on regular clothes today, after Abby told him yesterday all he had to do was put on his toboggan and he would look like a homeless man. (They were feeding the homeless yesterday at a pizza place here).