School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Christmas Update
So, here's the Christmas Update
Only 3 presents left!!
I ran out of money......so the gifts will be a smaller this year. My transmission took all of your Christmas money......sorry.
Kelli.........no present yet Done
Blake...... done Delivered and enjoyed
Liam.......no present yet
Cindy.......no present yet DONE Should be delivered by 15th
Tristen....to be delivered around Dec 15th Done......did it arrive?
Nate........should have been delivered Monday DONE! ! ! ! !
Kathy.......No present yet DONE Should be delivered by 15th
Chris.......No present yet
Eli...........No present yet In transit
Isaac........No present yet
Wendy.....No present yet Done
Cameron..Should have been delivered DONE
Olivia.......Should have been delivered DONE
Christy.....No present yet.....will be sending food for Wilbur (the pig) DONE
Kenny......delivered Monday DONE
Luke.......delivered Monday DONE
Catherine..delivered Monday DONE
Jacob.......delivered Monday DONE
Mandy.....no present yet......been naughty DONE
Seth.........no present yet DONE
Meghan...no present yet DONE
James......no present yet.....another naughty one DONE
Lauren....present arrived DONE
Carter.....present arrivedDONE
Isabella..present in transit DONE
Sherrill.. done, done, done, done, and more done (all in transit) DONE
Parents...no present yet DONE
Triplets...no present yet DONE
Jackson...no present yet DONE
Christa...no present yet DONE
Tristen Evans.....done DONE ( nope...not done...being sent HERE, now I have to ship it, Ugh!)
OMG.....I am not even half way through yet! Next year, EVERYONE gets pajamas and a book.....just wait and see!
Only 3 presents left!!
I ran out of money......so the gifts will be a smaller this year. My transmission took all of your Christmas money......sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Scott was bummed he was totally left off. Hehehe. I explained the rules and that u didn't include any spouses anyways
ReplyDeleteTell Scott I can't afford his taste in clothes. I can buy him a screwdriver though!
ReplyDeleteHe said a pair of pliers would be awesome. ;-)
ReplyDeleteNate's came in the mail this week so you can mark him done.
ReplyDeleteStill nothing delivered at the Murray house
ReplyDeleteGrandpa and Grandma will be delivering to the Murray house!!!! I'll get with you about the date.
ReplyDeleteSo cool....
ReplyDeleteI got Tristen's gift this week. Thanks!
ReplyDelete