Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy


Snug as a bug

I LOVE these cool nights and sunny days. I was able to get out today road running and getting the last of Christmas all wrapped up. Boxes continue to be delivered daily by UPS and Fed Ex, and Jack is going crazy. He has to sniff everything that comes in the house.

Tomorrow will be another Yard day getting up leaves. We have millions of them everywhere. I had rather bag them up and haul them off, but Sherrill wants to burn everything. So, guess I will be having a fire tomorrow. We really have to watch it close since Sherrill tried to burn the barn up a few years ago.

Hope all of you have things in order before the Fat Man comes!

6 comments:

  1. Let me know if the kids and I need to come help some Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday is supposed to be cold and raining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come bake cookies for your dad!
    I'm still eating this 73 percent dark Coca that Kat sent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha me and Blake can come join the festivities and bake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay ... baking party at grandma's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know what you want to make so I will have the ingredients.

    ReplyDelete