Friday, December 5, 2014

A Woman's Work...........


You know how women are always responsible for making sure there is toilet paper, milk, cereal, and bread in the house? Why can't the same be said for men?
Why is it that EVERYTIME I go out to cut grass, or get up leaves, there is NEVER no gas? With FIVE gas cans, you would think at least ONE of them would be filled. There was less than a pint of gas in the lawnmower.
And then......there's the N-rigging that some one likes to do. The tube that goes into the leaf catcher has been broken for like 10 years. I use to could use the bungee strap to hold it on, but now it is attached different. So, after 2 loads of leaves, I had to give up......that with the NO GAS situation.
(I quit putting gas cans in my car after some sloshed out one time.) It took forever for the smell to go away! I was too lazy to rake, so I just came inside for house work.
Women are DEFINITELY better prepared!

1 comment: