Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's for Lunch?


So, what are you having for lunch?
I have been quite the ambitious old lady! I got up this morning at 4:00 am to start a beef roast in the crock pot. Yes, there I was, knife in hand chopping onions, carrots, celery and getting things started so the meal would be done by lunchtime. We have already eaten, and can sit back and smell the aroma of
the apple crisp baking in the oven. Sherrill McKeel has really had a bellyful of food all week. He ate the meats, I ate the sweets!
Today while eating lunch he told me he was going to quit eating meat and sugar! Do you really believe that one? I just told him he needed to stay OUT of his chair, and out in the yard……in the barn…..somewhere. Yesterday he even went and cranked up the van and sat in it for awhile. When he came in I asked him what was he doing, just trying to enjoy the "smell" of the van. He agreed that yes, he did miss it! We still haven't found him a truck. I think he's waiting for Santa to bring him one!
Have a good day everyone, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment