Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pajama Day

It just might be a pajama day today.
    Jack is sick. Sherrill had to come home early from work yesterday to take him to the vet. He spent 3 hours there getting IV's. They don't know what's wrong with him. His white blood count is way up, he's in pain, and just cries and cries. They gave him a shot and some meds, one of which seems to relieve the pain. He will walk around in circles like he is disoriented. Poor dog, I don't know who's more stressed out, him or Sherrill. He's kinda doing like girl dog was before she died.
   James, Gary Corbett and Fred came by last night. They wanted to go to your house about 7:45, but I told them Izzy had just come home from the hospital, and you might not be ready for company. We suggested that if they went over, to ASK if it was a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Wait ... Dad was suppose to came so I could take jack. I was waiting for his call!!!

    ReplyDelete