Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kid Update

These are the facts as I know them.........

Chris has completed wrestling for the year, receiving an award for most improved and lettering.
Eli continues with his allergies, missing school, and coming in 2nd place in the Pinewood Derby.
Isaac continues to be a mean "trying to walk machine" and cries every time Kat is on the phone.

Kenny got in trouble at school for NOT wanting to write a letter to a girl that is leaving. (I'm on his side with this one!)
Luke really likes school. I forgot what he told me last.
Catherine and Christy recently fell in the snow and ice on their way into school.
Jacob......I have no idea any news.

Cameron has started soccer.
Olivia continues with dance, practicing double time for an upcoming performance.

Nate has recently wrestled in a District meet, and is moving on to Regionals.
Tristen has started piano lessons. I haven't talked to her since she started.

Seth is being Seth. Lovable at times, hard headed at others. He came home from school with a cabbage plant for us to grow. It's supposed to grow to be 30-50 pounds.
My dear little Meghan is now the Queen of the house. She keeps us all hopping!

Lauren is as beautiful as ever, and recently got in trouble at school for would you believe TALKING?
Carter still likes school, and the other kids don't seem to be picking on him as much.
Izzy is talking more and more every day, and can run as fast as lightening, waddling as she runs!

Kelli is back at work, so I reckon Blake is with her.

These are the facts according to Judy.............speak up and tell us what is really going on!

1 comment:

  1. Lauren and Carter have started baseball! Machine pitch at 26 mph????!!! Haven't had a chance to play with that yet! Izzy, the terrible two's have set in :( But still sweet :) Lauren had to move her Apple Worm (TWICE) last week at school. Yes, for talking! Carter is looking forward to Kindergarten, and the Bus Ride! He loves School :) Izzy Loves to play with the dsi's and American girl doll while her older siblings are in school, ssssshhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete