Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Grandpa's idea of Breakfast

I've been a little under the weather the past few days, and have spent alot of time in my room.
Sherrill came in this morning before he went to work to see if I needed anything. I asked him if he would put something out for Meghan to eat until I got up to fix her breakfast. This is what I found. I must admit, the lemonade, cookies and chocolate cupcake were the only items on the place mat. The oatmeal cake was off to the side, trying to hide. Looks like the PERFECT breakfast by Papa! Oh, and in case you are wondering, I have put all these goodies up, and am still waiting for her to wake up. Love these rainy days!

1 comment:

  1. I put the oatmeal pie on the table. I didn't know that you were going to have dad put food out for her too.

    ReplyDelete