Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone............
But wait, you just might be getting a call from your dad. I refuse to cook a turkey this year for Thanksgiving. James gave us two of them, but I just don't want TURKEY. Give me a good pig any day! Sherrill is protesting, and really thinks he WILL have a turkey breast for tomorrow.
He will be in for quite a surprise.
I want everyone to know I am really thankful for each one of you, and all of the grand kids. I am glad that you are grown up, independent, and are self supporting....or at least have husbands that support you. I am thankful that I am able to be a lady of leisure in my old age and that I have a hubby that had rather work than stay in the house with me all day!
Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow, and give those kids a kiss for me.....even Kelli and Chris!
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment